Administrator in Pensions Administration division is responsible for daily
administration of pensions for number of clients on member and/or scheme level.
We expect the ideal candidate to be a quick, dedicated learner, performing
tasks independently and timely with high attention to detail.
• Provide day-to-day administration for incoming members' correspondence -
documents verification, analysis and determining the process types as per
• Ensure the highest quality for the above task in terms of meeting SLAs, data protection and data accuracy;
• Cooperate with other teams when solving problems/knowledge sharing/agreeing non standard procedures;
• Provide regular verification/update for procedures;
• Be involved actively in daily work organization;
• Take part in mini-projects, especially while transitioning new work;
• Maintain excel tools the team uses on daily basis;
• Identify and escalate issues, actively participate in problem solving;
• Understand impact of own work quality and effectiveness on the team and company performance and take responsibility to contribute in a positive way;
• Focus on continues service improvement.
• Very good command of
English (minimum B2+);
• Analytical thinking. Ability to link various facts/data/keywords while verifying members' correspondence (the same type of correspondence can be written in a different ways, different wording, sometimes very complex for simple things);
• Quick decision making;
• Excel skills - intermediate level;
• Good time and task management skills, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines;
• Working as a team player while meeting daily targets, solving problems;
• Being proactive and flexible - look for solutions when the standard procedures do not work;
• Being able to adapt to changes and respond to them when necessary;
• Ability to use Work Entry Tools (IBM Content Manager, Determine Type Tool, Routing Matrix, Genesis postbook, oPen, Genesis, Aquila) would be an additional asset;
• Spotless record and strong ethos.
• Stable job in a big international company;
• Competitive salary;
• One of the best social benefits package on the market (private medical care across Poland, sport and leisure activities etc);
• Excellent office atmosphere.
Please attach CV in English only.