Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
Customer service with:
Purpose of the job
· Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone for customer’s end users.
· Route problems to internal I.M. support staff.
· Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
· Administer and provide User Access and Exit controls.
· Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
Knowledge, skills & experience
· Education – any formal background will be considered.
· Analytical and systematic problem solving skills required.
· The following will be considered an advantage:
· Help desk, customer service, and support experience with problem solving involving hardware, software, and networks.
· Phone support experience.
· Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience.
· Candidates without support experience can also apply.
· Technical & customer specific training will be provided.
· English – advanced.
· German / Dutch / Danish / Spanish / Portuguese / French / Italian / Hungarian / Russian / Turkish/ Romanian / Czech / Bulgarian / Polish
· Life insurance.
· Private health insurance.
· MultiSport Card.
· Lunch & leisure vouchers.
· Work place based in Krakow Business Park.
· Clear career path in a growing multinational organization.
Job location: Poland, Kraków / Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park).
Job type: permanent, full time.
To apply click on button Apply and send your CV in English