For one of our Clients, the British company, which specialises in video conferencing products and services, we are looking for:
- analysis of requirements and invention of the best solution
- taking responsibility for an area of functionality and delivering it
- contributing to top-level discussions on architecture and future features
- technical curiosity and development of your own ideas
- degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Natural Sciences or a related discipline,
- involving a significant amount of programming and some programming projects outside their degree course
- 1-2 years of experience in above-mentioned technologies (professional experience is not essential)
- passion for technology
For the person who meets the requirements mentioned above, our Client offers:
- annual salary of GBP 36.000 to 45.000 (depending on candidate's skills and experience)
- stable employment (permanent contract)
- relocation package
- private medical insurance and long-term sickness/disability insurance
- 25 days annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- flexible working hours
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.
Candidates interested in applying shall click "Aplikuj" and send their CV with a message subject: SE/BC/02/15.
Please include the clause: 'I agree to have my personal data processed during the recruitment process at Barbara Rodziewicz edge recruitment, Przemysłowa 12 St., Krakow in accordance with the Act of the Personal Data Protection (The Official Journal of Laws, No. 101, item 926)'.
National register of Employment Agencies No.: 5038