Junior Software Engineer
Innovative technology, design, engineering, and structural system manufacturer – Prescient Co. is looking for a motivated individual to work with our patented technology (patent no.: US 8,528,294 B2), as a Junior Software Engineer. You will be working with our unique integrated design and construction platform consisting of proprietary Autodesk Revit based design software and a cold rolled panelized framing system.Prescient Co. has developed a unique and innovative structural system for buildings called Truss Construction System (UTCS). UTCS is a light gauge panelized framing system capable of going to twelve stories without the use of concrete or hot rolled steel.
On this position you will be working in our technology center in Krakow.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Writing and documenting new software features.
- Preparing analysis and scenarios for new projects and functionalities.
- Taking a part in team brainstorming.
- Bug fixing.
- Reporting progress in dedicated, project management platform
The successful candidate will have:
- Very good knowledge of C# and related technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio.
- University Degree in Technical Disciplines (Construction or Structural Engineering strongly preferred).
- At least good English (used in day to day business).
- Knowledge of Autodesk Revit Structure or Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis APIs (strongly preferred).
- Ability to use SVN version control system.
- Opened mind and “can do” attitude.
- Interesting, challenging and exciting work with brand new, global technology.
- Competitive salary and opportunity to develop your skills and passions.
- Enthusiastic and young team of professionals, ready to help you all the time.
- English lessons, team events, trips to US and pizza at every opportunity :)
- Stable employment in a company with American capital.
If you are interested, please click "Aplikuj" send your resume (with no photo). Please also be prepared for tough (substantive), but nice interview in casual atmosphere without "black tie" guys.