Innovative technology, design, engineering, and structural system manufacturer – Prescient Co. is looking for a motivated individual to work with our patented technology (patent no.: US 8,528,294 B2), as a Junior Software Engineer. You will be working with our unique integrated design and construction platform consisting of proprietary Autodesk Revit based design software and a cold rolled panelized framing system.Prescient Co. has developed a unique and innovative structural system for buildings called Truss Construction System (UTCS). UTCS is a light gauge panelized framing system capable of going to twelve stories without the use of concrete or hot rolled steel.
On this position you will be working in our technology center in Krakow.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the projects schedule, scope and timing in accordance with the approved operational strategy.
- Preparing analysis and scenarios for new projects and functionalities.
- Team management (recruitment, motivating, evaluation).
- Verification of due diligence in preparing source code, documentation and test scenarios.
- Preparation of software development standards based on best practices for Agile methodology.
- Reporting directly to General Manager
The successful candidate will have:
- Very good knowledge of C# and related technologies (.NET, MS SQL, ASP).
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio as well as SVN.
- Proven track record as a senior/technical lead of software development projects (at least 2 years)
- University Degree in Technical Disciplines (Structural Engineering or Software Engineering strongly preferred).
- Fluent English spoken and written (used in day to day business).
- Experience of working in reactive environment.
- Opened mind and “can do” attitude.
- Interesting, challenging and exciting work with brand new, global technology.
- Competitive salary and opportunity to develop your skills and passions.
- Enthusiastic and young team of professionals, ready to help you all the time.
- English lessons, team events, trips to US and pizza at every opportunity :)
- Stable employment in a company with American capital.
If you are interested, please click "Aplikuj" send your resume (with no photo). Please also be prepared for tough (substantive), but nice interview in casual atmosphere without "black tie" guys.