Placement as Marketing, Communication or Tourism Intern at RentTheSun Apartments
About the company
We are a small company in Barcelona offering our customers the best service in the accommodation sector. We are committed to maximizing the customers enjoyment, giving them the opportunity to have a pleasant and comfortable stay. We have lots of different apartments available at the best locations.
There are a lot of opportunities to bring in own ideas in this internship and there are great assignments waiting for you. Many interns have enjoyed working at RentTheSun before, are you next?
Experience or knowledge in either Tourism, marketing, communication, ICT, secretary or cultural studies.
- English (written and spoken)
- Preferably multiple languages
- Good computer skills
- Client friendly
- Interest in marketing and advertisements
We offer you an interesting internship to learn more about small companies and the aspects of the renting sector.
- Online marketing: Control advertisements over the Internet
- Request management. You may be able to assess customers to recommend them what the best accommodation alternative is available for them. (Phone/email.). This will require that you know well RentTheSun.com apartments portfolio
- Bookings management (This includes sending booking confirmations as well as information emails to customers who have booked with RentTheSun.com).
- Customer satisfaction tracking (This includes sending a weekly satisfaction survey to customers, analyzing results and send major issues, if any to apartments owners).
- Research into new markets development (This may include researching for travel information for other cities such as Madrid, Rome, Prague or Lisbon)
- Schedule management: you are responsible for managing your responsibilities
- Understanding of the use of online marketing in tourism
- Reservations management
- Customer satisfaction management
- Industry and market research
- Good knowledge of Barcelona
- 40 hours a week (5 days including a weekend day)
- Preferably for 4 months or more
Remuneration: 150 euros a month
Click "Aplikuj" and send applications 1
Att: Enrique Alcántara