AP Accountant with German
We are currently looking for a German speaking Accountant, to join our team located in Krakow Business Park.
Among your daily responsibilities there will be:
· Handling incoming queries from suppliers via e-mails and phones
· Handling of incoming payments and returned payment from vendors
· Unjustified discounts analysis and booking on vendors accounts
· Balances books or accounts and preparing profit/loss, income and balance sheet statements.
· Reviewing and clearing of postings on direct debits vendors’ accounts
· Preparing and analyzes financial statements and monthly reports.
· Preparing balance sheet reconciliation and margin trend analysis
· Conducts studies and develops solutions for improving accounting processes
· Bachelor/Master degree
· 1-2 year experience in accountancy (preferably Accounts Payable)
· Fluent German· Very good English
· Work in dynamic international environment
· Daily contact with foreign clients
· Young and motivated team
· Good opportunities to enhance professional career
· Professional development program
· Bonus scheme
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today!
Apply via email: email@example.com.