Front Office Finance & Accounting Analyst with Spanish
Do you dream about an interesting and rewarding job in an international company? Are you self-confident and open for new challenges? Feel free to take the opportunity to work with Xerox.
Xerox is looking for candidates to join one of the projects in Zabierzów. If you would like to start a career in accounting or if you already have experience (AP\AR) and want to develop it - feel free to apply!
You will be responsible for the execution of analytical processes. In addition, the professional will maintain contact with the Clients on a daily basis. The professional will need a strong background using integrated systems and understanding the relationships between large-scale transaction processing systems.
· Handling incoming queries from customers and vendors via e-mails and phones
· Independent clarification of issues connected with allocation to accounts and other booking questions
· Prepares and follows up cash collection activities
· Check and explain account balances, outstanding items and confirm all posted and ready for payment open items
· Delivering a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLA’s
· To undertake any ad hoc duties/tasks and projects as required
· Preparing desktop procedures, updating existing documents
· Possibility of participation in process migration
· Processing AP queries
· Minimum 1 year experience in accountancy, preferably in AP
· Very good Spanish and English
· Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
We Offer:· Attractive salary and Bonus Program
· Career plan with good opportunities to grow inside the company
· Friendly international environment· Private medical care
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
APPLY via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.