Do you dream about an interesting and rewarding job in an international company? Are you self-confident and open for new challenges? Feel free to take the opportunity to work with Xerox.
You will be responsible for the execution of analytical processes. In addition, the professional will conduct research and provide recommendations to resolve problems. The professional will need a strong background using integrated systems and understanding the relationships between large-scale transaction processing systems.
· Analyzes financial information detailing assets and liabilities.
· Prepare balance sheet, income statement and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected financial position
· Determines accuracy of account balances, financial postings and calculations and investigates and resolves any discrepancies
· Preparation the reconciliation of general ledger accounts
· Month end closing activities
· Preparing and calculating accruals
· Collects appropriate financial data to prepare state and local required reports and tax returns (Intrastat& VAT declaration)
· Preparing documentation for tax authorities
· Ensures proper application of company financial policies and procedures for assigned business units
· Makes recommendations regarding the proper accounting treatment for accruals, reserves, assets and expenditures
Key Skills and Required Experience:
· Technical, analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to ensure the general ledger activity is complete and accurate
· Ability to ensure month-end closing activities occur timely and accurately
· Understanding of the account reconciliation process
· Understanding of month-end close process
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Proficient in English and French (both verbal and written)
· University Degree – Accounting/Finance/Economic preferred
· Experience in accountancy (related to AP, AR, and especially General Ledger)
· Good French and English, knowledge of any other European language (Dutch, German, Italian) would be an advantage
· Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel· Good knowledge of SAP, JDE, or other ERP systems will be an advantage
· Attractive salary and Bonus Program
· Integration Events
· Career plan with good opportunities to grow inside the company
· Friendly international environment· Private medical care
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
APPLY via email: email@example.com.