Xerox is seeking a Junior Pension Specialist (Entry Level) and a Pension Specialist with 2-4 years of experience with pension valuation processing to join a team involved in global valuation center (GVC) in Krakow, Poland.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare participant data for valuation processing. Includes data collection, reconciliation, analysis, updates and preparing data for standard import
• Produce actuarial valuation results using ProVal valuation software
• Assist in the preparation of letters and reports
• Assist in gathering and providing information to outside auditors
• Assist in developing administrative procedures and forms used by clients
• Dealing with internal actuarial and general pension queries from consultants and actuarial staff
• Special projects or assignments as instructed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Education: a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree in mathematics, finance, actuarial or other math related degrees preferred
• Very good knowledge of MS Office package (especially MS Excel)
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
• Willingness to learn new things, procedures
• Must be fluent in English, both written and verbal.
• Preferable prior Pension schemes experience
• Polish or US Actuarial credentials or successful completion of actuarial exams a plus
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Cooperation and Teamwork – acts as part of a team, works well with others, takes fair share of the workload
• Initiative and a sense of responsibility – takes personal responsibility for the timeliness and quality of the work he or she performs. Welcomes new challenges, opportunities and responsibilities
• Has a sense of urgency (as needed to meet client deadlines)
• Sense of curiosity and rapid learning - has the ability to learn new things quickly – wants to understand the big picture and seeks help to understand it.
• Demonstrates sound learning and understanding in a reasonable period of time
• Strong communicator – must be able to give and receive both written and verbal information to understand and explain complicated pension and other benefits related concepts
APPLY via email: email@example.com.